The purpose of this notice is to inform you how we look after your personal data when you visit our website. This details the types of information we have, how we get the information, why we have it and how you can contact us about it.
Our contact details
Access My Events is registered as a sole trader company at:
82 Hadyn Park Road
If you have any questions on how we use your privacy and data, please email Zubee@accessmyevents.co.uk with the subject line privacy and data.
What type of information we have
Businesses and individuals
Company name, name of person contacted, email address, contact number, website address, postcode and location.
We have a database of information collected from online websites, on businesses detailing the company name, address, postcode, name of person contacted, contact number and email address.
How we get the information and why we have it
Cookies are small files of information that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device you use when you visit a website. These contain details that identify you as a user (such as your IP address and broad location) and your browsing history on that website.
Cookies also allow you to browse more seamlessly across different platforms, such as from our website to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and enable third-parties to understand how you use content embedded on our website, such as videos from YouTube.
Interest in the service
If you are an individual or business that shows an interest in using our service we will need to collect your full name, email, address, postcode and phone number. This is so that we can follow up on any questions or queries.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.